Our drupalists just returned from a excellent weekend in Arad. This year the regional Drupalcamp took place in this charming city of Arad and it was the third major event organized by Drupal Romania Association.
Around 100 people from Romania, Belgium, Finland, Moldova, Netherlands, Serbia and Turkey were present.
A quick scoop on Saturday’s agenda:
- Drupal 7 as a framework – An overview of available APIs
- Ease your way – Drupal Distributions
- Entities in Drupal 7
- Case study: FishHubUsing Drupal to create high scale websites with multiple instances.
- Case Study: The Spiral. European transmedia project powered by Drupal, Node.js and MongoDB
- Cloud to the rescue? How I learned to stop worrying and love the cloud
- Dig into the noise
- Drupal Migration
- Drupal Services & Backbone.js
- Speed up Drupal
- Drupal 8. What’s cooking?
- What if you could reliably do autotagging? Drupal and Apache Stanbol semantic stack
- Case study. Web application development with Drupal 7
- Using Drupal without loading Drupal
- The Drupal Community. Our Community
Here is the first presentation from the series. Valentin Bora from Simply Social covered most of the available APIs in Drupal 7 (for more related content visit the official Drupalcamp Arad page).